Live A Pure Life With The Safest And The Most Powerful Products That Promote Holistic Health And Wellness
Free shipping on all orders over $50!
(Facility available only for US orders)
Here Is How Our Free And Flexible Program Works:
Signing up for the offer is absolutely FREE!
* Please note that this offer can be easily canceled at any time and does not oblige you to continue the use of our products. Customers are charged only when the order has been shipped from our warehouse.
Energy , Anti-Stress and Positive Mood Support*
• Helps Alleviate Stress and Anxiety*
• Improves Energy and Vitality*
• Supports Sexual Well-Being*
• Boosts the Immune System*
• Helps with Anxiety Disorders*
• Helps Rejuvenate Cells and Boost Energy Levels*
• Helps Eliminate Fatigue*
• Supports the Nervous System*
• Improves Red Blood Cell Count*
• Supports the Reproductive System*
Ashwagandha(Withania somnifera), popularly known as Indian ginseng or Winter Cherry, is an evergreen shrub native to South East Asia and parts of Africa, with remarkable stress-relieving and restorative benefits. The roots and orange-red fruits of Ashwagandha have been used for over three centuries in Ayurvedic healing, and has since been considered one of South East Asia’s most powerful herbs. In Sanskrit, the herb is named “strength of the stallion” due to its roots that have a distinct horsy smell, which impart strength and virility of a stallion. The herb has profound rejuvenating properties as well as the ability to strengthen the immune system. As a natural adaptogen, Ashwagandha has powerful anti-anxiety properties, as it can significantly reduce cortisol hormone concentration and contain the immunosuppressive effects of stress. Our 100% organic Ashwagandha root extract is carefully harvested and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of active components for maximum energy and vitality.
1. Boosts stamina and endurance
Ashwagandha root extract supplements balance adrenal levels thereby increasing endurance during workout by lessening bodily pain and sharpening brain function. Research has also showed that it improves concentration, stamina and motivation due to its calming, yet revitalizing effects on the brain.
2. Powerful antioxidant and cancer suppressant
Ashwagandha is a potent antioxidant that scavenges and neutralizes free radicals in the body. Extensive studies show that Ashwagandha root extract inhibits the proliferation of cancer cells in the body. Besides its cancer prevention effects, it has been found to be a vital addition to chemotherapy in combating existing cancer.
3. Protects the nervous system
Scientific studies have proven that Ashwagandha not only relieve stress, but also cautions and protect brain cells against degeneration caused by environmental toxins, stress and poor nutrition. Ashwagandha also support regeneration of axons and dendrites of the nerve cells, making it an effective supplement for reconstructing the nervous system networks and a potential treatment for Alzheimer and other neurodegenerative diseases.
4. Modulates the immune system
Ashwagandha root extract contains hemo-poetic properties that cause significant modulation of the immune system by increasing white blood cells and platelets count. This increases the capacity of the immune system to counter harmful invaders which could otherwise be detrimental to health.
5. Reduces Anxiety and Improves mood
Research has demonstrated ashwagandha’s effectiveness in treating both depression and anxiety. Ashwagandha root extract is a powerful adaptogen that induces a calming and soothing effect that helps the body resist psychological and physiological stress. Ashwagandha also promotes healthy sleeping patterns.
Ayu Nutrient’s organic Ashwagandha root powder capsules are the purest high potency supplements to guarantee sustained energy, strength and vitality. Use our products today and experience Ashwagandha at its purest and most powerful form.
1. Exploratory study to evaluate tolerability, safety, and activity of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in healthy volunteers. Raut AA, Rege NN, Tadvi FM, Solanki PV, Kene KR, Shirolkar SG, Pandey SN, Vaidya RA, Vaidya AB. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2012 Jul;3(3):111-4. PMID:23125505[PubMed] PMCID:PMC3487234
2. Standardized extract of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) markedly offsets rotenone-induced locomotor deficits, oxidative impairments and neurotoxicity in Drosophila melanogaster. Manjunath MJ, Muralidhara. J Food Sci Technol. 2015 Apr;52(4):1971-81. PMID:25829577[PubMed]
3. Effect of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract on amelioration of oxidative stress and autoantibodies production in collagen-induced arthritic rats. Khan MA, Subramaneyaan M, Arora VK, Banerjee BD, Ahmed RS. J Complement Integr Med. 2015 Jun 1;12(2):117-25. PMID:25803089
4. Adaptogenic activity of Withania somnifera: an experimental study using a rat model of chronic stress. Bhattacharya SK1, Muruganandam AV. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003 Jun;75(3):547-55. PMID:12895672
5. Effect of Withania somnifera root extract on the sexual behaviour of male rats. Ilayperuma I1, Ratnasooriya WD, Weerasooriya TR. Asian J Androl. 2002 Dec;4(4):295-8. PMID:12508132